Monday 1 September 2008

Wedding Day for Caroline & Simon

I had the privilege of shooting the wedding of Caroline and Simon this weekend ... I started the day by heading over to the venue to get some shots before anyone arrived and parked out front. It is by far one of my favourite venues, Sandon Hall, nestled in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside and not far from my home.

Caroline and her friends and family were very excited about the day ahead, with Caroline smiling the whole time ! The weather was kind to us, yet again, which made for happy guests and happy photographer LOL

Here are a few of my favourites from the day ...

Best wishes to Caroline and Simon for a happy and healthy future together ... thanks for having me !

Sandon Hall ...



Benjy and his funky collar ...



Beautiful accessories ...



My beautiful, smily bride ...





Simon and his best man in full Scottish garb ...







Caroline making her grand entrance with Dad ... all smiles !



An impromptu photo opportunity in the Church ...



Mr and Mrs Ceresa ...



Talk about cute pageboys !



Caroline working that veil !







Her handsome hubby ...



It sure is tough being part of a wedding LOL



Making their entrance to the wedding breakfast to many cheers from friends and family ...



2 comments:

  1. Love the one with the little kids ... very funny !

    Well done yet again, great work !

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog just like Baggins!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)