Wednesday 17 September 2008

Temporary Chaos ...

Hot on the heels of my rather excited post about bringing Tess home ... well, to say stressful would be an understatement LOL. My biggest challenges currently are, keeping 2 cats pacified and trying to get the whole bunch to get along, not helped by Tess wanting to play and chasing Tom all over the house this morning (Tom was having none of it and scarpered), trying to get some work done during puppy naps and keeping a constant vigil for toilet training and gnawing on household objects ! So I am run ragged, but we are getting there, slowly.

A huge thanks to my friend (and rather competent dog trainer) Mark Lutz for all his advice on skype today ... something tells me that will NOT be the last conversation we have haha.

I am picking up e-mails and phone calls as and when I can ... if you need to contact me with something urgent, please e-mail as that is easier for me to respond to ... gill@gilltaylor.co.uk

For anyone waiting to hear from me, thanks for your patience ... I'll get there very soon !

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)