Friday 12 September 2008

Stalk Me !!

I love my blog ! Not only is it a great way of getting fresh, up to the minute weddings and photography to you, but it is a fab tool for communicating any personal news, especially to my family and friends who live in different countries !

I also love my readers and followers ! I get so many private messages from people (clients, other photographers, friends) telling me how much they love keeping up with what's happening with me, and I get comments on posts too :) Running a business completely solo is tough at times, lonely, too, so it is a wonderful feeling to know that my blog is being read, regularly by some - thank you all !

Now, the stalker bit ... there is a great little gadget which I have added to the sidebar (on the right) which allows you to follow me ! I already have 3 blog stalkers (love that term LOL), which is brilliant ! But if you are a regular follower, let me know :)

Thanks again for sticking with me, for reading my ramblings and for enjoying my photography ... I truly appreciate having you drop by :)




ETA: I have had a couple of requests asking if it is ok to follow me ... seriously, I didn't realise I knew so many polite people LOL :) - crack on, stalk me, follow my ramblings, come aboard - look forward to having you here !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)