Sunday 21 September 2008

Jackie & Chris - Moat House - 19th September

As proof that this really is a very small world, let me tell you the story of how I came to shoot Jackie & Chris's wedding ... I received a phone call earlier in the year, from Jackie's mum, asking if they could come and see me to discuss the possibility of shooting the wedding ... Jackie and Chris live in Sydney, so it was up to her parents to vet some photographers :) The small world bit? Jackie's parents live across the street from me !!! LOL

So I actually only got to meet Jackie and Chris a couple of weeks ago, along with their little 1 year old son, Benjamin, what a total cutie !

By the time I arrived at the Moat House on Friday I already felt like family, with hugs and cheek-kisses galore from Mums and Dads, although Benjamin was a little overwhelmed with it all and didn't feel like giving out cuddles :(

The weather was absolutely glorious which, considering the summer we had, was a minor miracle ... clearly Jackie & Chris had brought some of the sun over from Oz!

Thanks so much for having me and for making me feel so at home with you all ... looking forward to seeing you this week to get that album sorted for taking back with you. Wishing you every happiness as you take your first steps as man and wife and big hugs to Benjamin from me :)

Here are some faves ...

Beautiful details ...



Gorgeous bridesmaid ...



Equally gorgeous bride ... quick makeup check ...



Gotta smell good ...



Benjamin in on the action ...



Finally (after 18 years together) ... Mr and Mrs ...

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love the perfume shot! Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)