Thursday 4 September 2008

Just James ...

I got a call a few weeks ago from my friend, James, who has recently started up his own SAP consultancy business, asking if I could call on some of my old skills and help him with a current project. James and I go back a long way, so how could I refuse. We spent day 1 going through the project, bringing back old memories from my SAP days (ergh) so today when James asked "could you take a photo of me for the upcoming conference (he is the keynote speaker) I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera !! Relief, shooting instead of corporate-ing (LOL)

The first, a headshot, is more suited to the corporate feel (although the conference shot was a little too boring for here haha)



... but after a shower and shave, I managed to talk James into a more relaxed pose (did I mention he doesn't really like having his photo taken?)



Just shooting these has made me realise I want to do more personal work, shooting my friends and their families, and of course my family too ... honestly, it's not as if I don't have a camera !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)