Wednesday 10 September 2008

A year in the life ...

I shot my second session with gorgeous Isobel on Sunday ... Mum and Dad are keen to record her first year of life with multiple sessions over the course of the year, culminating in an album they will all treasure forever.

Isobel is now 4 months old and is getting strong and growing at an alarming rate ! She is a cuddle-monster and shed no tears while "modelling" for her photo shoot LOL

A few favourites from the session ...

Her name in BIG letters !



I found it hilarious that she had her very own holiday checklist :)



Starting to get strong enough to hold her head up ...



But actually preferring to inspect the carpet LOL



What ! This is my monkey and my Dad !



What do you mean I look like Yoda !



Time for mobile fun !



Tiny little fingers ... awwwww



Yummy Mummy ...



Look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas !

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots Gill.
    Remind me not to show these to my wife :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)