Sunday 14 September 2008

Introducing Tess ...

Well, we finally got her home - yayyyy :) After a rather jumpy start (far too much going on to sleep LOL) Tess is settling in nicely. I say Tess is, well, the cats just aren't so sure !! On arrival, Tom decided to puff his fur out so he looked twice the size he usually is before heading off upstairs to hide under a bed ! Tig decided that throwing me murderous looks would clearly do the trick and make me get rid of this new pest ! Oh well, I'm sure they'll all get along in time ... keep your collective fingers crossed ... puhlease!!!

Day 1 photos ... after we finally decided to nap :)

Crate chum ... all alone !



Because Tess would far rather sleep on the fleece !



Too cute !

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    Hope you enjoy her as much as we do Baggins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter ... she's great, but settling in is proving tough for her and the cats ... we'll get there I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job you having else to keep you busy!!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah..she is just lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gill! she is adorable. I am so happy for you but now it just makes it harder for me because I have to wait until Christmas to see if the dog here is going to have puppies. (didn't work last time) while looking at pics of Tess who is gorgeous. Can't wait to see some more pics.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)