Monday 8 September 2008

Adorable Amy

I had a first for a long time this Summer, no wedding ! Instead I had the opportunity to shoot something very different - BABIES !

The first, Amy, is a beautiful little 10-month-old and I braved the floods and country lanes to get across to the farm where she lives :) It was well worth it as we all had a lot of fun, Amy is such a lively, adorable baby, no tears the whole time and she also had a lot of fun with my iPhone !

Here are a few favourites from the shoot, including one of lovely Mum, Rachael ...





The iPhone takes a hit !


3 comments:

  1. *kadunk!*

    (falls over)

    uh oh Gill's photographing babies... this is how it starts

    :o)

    xo

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Vida ... no chance ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :)
    (did I just say that out loud?)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)