Sunday 31 August 2008

The Art of Words...

I got the idea for this post from another blog I frequently check in on ... Inspired Photo Blog, by photographer Randy Kepple, Vancouver. I don't usually mimic what has been posted but I found this recent post very interesting and decided to try out my own blog-word-cloud ... this has been created by the people at Wordle and I found it interesting that my main words standing proud are, among others, Dad, Photo, Home (where else would you rather be :)) and LOL (I say that a lot haha) ...

Go create your own word cloud ... you can enter random words or just get the programme to access your blog or website to come up with the word cloud ... whatever the result, I am sure you will agree - IT IS ART !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)