Tuesday 12 August 2008

A New Addition ... Need Your Help :)

After months and months (and a few more months) of badgering my husband for a puppy, he finally relented and told me to do my research on breeds. I trawled all the internet sites before landing on EPupz, a mine of information on all kinds of breeds and details of breeders with available puppies all over the UK.

I looked at loads of breeds - my requirements were simple - friendly, small enough not to take me for a walk, not too yappy, a bitch and short haired. I kept coming back around to 1 breed - the beagle !

By chance, a local, reputable breeder advertised a new litter, with just one bitch left, so I contacted them and off I went on Sunday to have a chat. Needless to say, we bought her practically then and there ! She is currently 2 weeks old, so I have to wait 6 weeks before I can take her home and away from her mother, but at least it gives me loads of time to get my house puppy-proofed LOL

The main problem is ... what to call her ! We did NOT think this would be as hard as it clearly is - sheesh ! We love people names for dogs and also thought perhaps my love of sci-fi would drive our choices, I also have a thing for all things John Lennon, hence the Lennon in the list :)

So help us by voting ! I need to name her this week, so be quick LOL

Oh, and feel free to make any suggestions too - will be fun seeing the responses !



*** Thanks for all the votes so far - I will publish the results as soon as we decide on a name by the end of this week - keep them coming !! *** And, if it helps you decide, here is the first pics of us together :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to epupz. Grrrrrr!

    http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=191814

    Want one :(

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)