Friday 22 August 2008

Big Chunky Canvas Prints !

I finally found a new supplier for my canvas prints, actually on recommendation from my friend and fellow photographer, Jill Thorning-Jensen.

I took delivery of 2 today - 1 was for my own dining room (remember the photo of me taken by Jerry Ghionis in my wedding dress?), the other was for my clients, Lucy & James. To say I am pleased with the quality of them would be an understatement ! The colours are great and the quality of finish is bang on - they come ready to hang and are well packaged, ensuring they arrived with me in tip top condition.

Here are some shots of them, taken hanging in my own home ... contact me if you would like more information on these beautiful products !






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)