Friday 8 August 2008

Simply Friday ...

So here we are on 08-08-08 - surprisingly I don't have a wedding today, so it was a a great chance for me to do some filing (yuck) and sort through all my data cards, backing up client files and all that other lovely admin stuff !

Whilst checking my cards, I found one with some personal images I had completely forgotten about ... I was just going to delete everything when I spotted a photo of my husband, without his usual look of "are you pointing that camera at ME again !!!" LOL so I wanted to share it ...



Yesterday evening, I took the cats out for a runaround in the garden (they are my precious little house cats, so this was a treat !) and snapped them having some fun ... well, Tig had fun, Tom just sat and stared at me, looking all moody :) Here they are ...







I have another beautiful wedding tomorrow, in nearby Acton Trussell, church ceremony then marquee at the client's home / farm, complete with rugby players, horses, donkeys, some ducks and an original model VW Beetle ! I can't wait !

Til then ... I'm off to do some more admin (boooo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)