Wednesday 9 September 2009

Gill Taylor | Photographer | Facebook Fan Page

Well I finally succumbed (read: found some time in between processing LOL) and set up a fan page on Facebook. Click on the linkie below if the mood takes you :)

I have NO idea what I'm going to do with the page, TBH, I think I'll have to mooch around and see what other people are doing (you guys don't mind, right?) but if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments box.

Hope to hear from you soon !

Gill

Linkie
:)

NB: This now replaces the Blog Stalkers, thank you to those who followed me there, now move on over to FB if you still like me ! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gill,

    Found your post through a tweet. Thought I'd share some ideas.

    FB fan pages are a great way to show off your work with your Facebook friends. Whether they're former colleagues/clients or personal friends, you can show off what you've been up to.

    As a photographer you're lucky because you're always producing new content.

    One idea to get some traction may be put up a photo of the week and get people to write captions for it. Give a prize for the person who wins. It gives people a reason to keep coming back.

    Just food for thought.
    All the best,

    John Robinson
    Yourmagz Community Manager
    Twitter: @Yourmagz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment and great ideas ! Off to follow you on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! Happy that I could help with some ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)