Tuesday 4 August 2009

Sarah & Steve | Wedding | The Upper House, Barlaston

Hot on the heels of my inspirational week with Jerry Ghionis in London, Sarah & Steve's wedding was a gorgeous affair, set in wonderful surroundings all day. And the weather was actually very kind to us too ! We started the day at Theo Giorgiou's salon, where my bride was being totally pampered and made more gorgeous ... then it was off to mum's house to get ready and have a couple of glasses of bubbly. The ceremony was held at St Peter's in Caverswall, a gorgeous village nestled in the Staffordshire countryside. A first for me, this was the first time I had ever met my groom, Steve ! Finally, we were off to The Upper House in Barlaston ... I think you will agree the choice of all venues was perfect for this couple ... we had a total blast !

Some faves from the day ...











































Sarah Steve & Gracie ... thanks for having me ! I hope you have a wonderful life together and I'm looking forward to doing a fun family shoot with you soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Your B&G certainly know how to work the camera and of course, so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it as usual Gill. Got to love the poses outside the church entrence too, very chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff Gill, groom in chair is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work, Gill. Your bride on the staircase shot is absolutely sick. I only wish we had had you when we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreeing with Jon - "Groom Chair" is awesome ... soooo moody!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)