Monday 19 October 2009

Andrea & Ben | Wedding | Crewe Hall, Cheshire

I had the pleasure of shooting Andrea and Ben's wedding at Crewe Hall last weekend. The day was filled with emotion and fun in equal measures. They have been together for 18 years and so this day was a long time coming !

As the guys were both getting ready in different wings of Crewe Hall, I was able to spend time with both of them in the morning. Andrea was calm as anything, Ben was another story LOL ... his nerves soon calmed once the ceremony was over and he and his buddies could get to the beer part of the day.

Andrea contacted me a couple of weeks ago and booked me to come and shoot the first dance as a surprise for Ben ... he looked a little confused when I got back to the venue haha ... that wasn't the only surprise ... I had to hide as he thought I had left after the dancing, as Andrea had booked fireworks as another surprise and I was there to capture those as well.

As always, a few favourites from the day ... thanks for having me guys !









2 different shots on the bed, the first with a 24mm (ooh, look, I broke a rule LOL), the second with my beloved 50 ... both wide open ...











1 from Kim at the back of the ceremony room ...







Speeches, dancing and those fireworks ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gill
    I just came across your blog from the DWF newsletter. You have got some amazing images one here and it was really interesting to read your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely comment coming up - they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, so here is your beautiful Bride!!! I love the pictures !

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)