Thursday 8 October 2009

National Wedding Show | NEC Birmingham | UPDATE

WOW ! What a fantastic weekend we just had at the show ! We had so much fun I want to do it all again this week LOL

Big thanks to (in no particular order) my wonderful helpers, (ex-bride in her beautiful Jenny Packham dress) Louise, Steve and Kim, to all those who booked at the show and by phone when I got back last night, to all my current brides who just stopped by to say hi and of course to the other exhibitors / photographers who were super-friendly and made it such a fantastic weekend.

I thought I would take today off to recuperate but am buzzing from the show and raring to get going, so I'm here if you want to contact me :)

Gill
~ 0 ~

Hi all ... just a heads up to let you know I am exhibiting at the National Wedding Show tomorrow to Sunday. I am on stand P16 so drop by and see me. I have some friends helping out over the weekend, and an ex-bride in her wedding dress, so you can hear first hand what it's going to be like if you book with me ! And you can check out her wedding photos in a stunning digital album too.

Even if you have already booked with me, it would be great to see you, so remember P16, right by the catwalk!

See you there ...

Gill

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck Gill - hope you have a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you today :-) Look forward to reading your blog.

    Emma

    The Wedding Daze
    http://www.theweddingdaze.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)