Wednesday 28 October 2009

Lynne & William | Pre Wedding Shoot | Aberystwyth

This weekend I travelled over to North Wales to meet up with Lynne and William for their pre wedding shoot. We actually started off at the beach in Ynyslas but headed over to Aberystwyth before we got blown out to sea !

In Lynne's own words, here is the reason we were there:
We met at uni in Aberystwyth 6 years ago and quickly became great friends and partners in crime! I told my best friend within 2 weeks : "I bet I end up marrying Will." A year and a half later we got together and here we are! As for Ynyslas, we've spent many happy summer days there together and with friends, and many very windy evenings there walking our dog in later years! It's just a beautiful place, that has some great memories for us as a couple and as being lazy students!
Without further ado, some photos from a very windy Wales !

Aberystwyth (the old uni) and some seriously choppy waves ...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)