Thursday 15 March 2007

Destinations ... Lovely People ...

I had the most wonderful meeting with new clients tonight - Audrey is American and Jamie is from the UK and is an ex-Jockey (jumping jockey, I should say).

They have a beautiful daughter who will be almost 2 when they get married - can't wait to meet her - a real character, by all accounts :)

Audrey and Jamie are getting married in Tenerife on 17th November - in exactly the same location that my husband and I got engaged - Costa Adeje - so we will be extra excited to be back.

Jamie and Audrey are fab and really good fun and I am so excited to have been chosen as their photographer - hey, I am covering the wedding rehearsal dinner too - how exciting :)

Watch out for the images in November ...

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)