Sunday 11 March 2007

Engagement ~ Ponies ~ Cats!

Well, what an eventful weekend. I had a wonderful time at Rhinefield House - lovely food and good wine shared with friends ! I am absolutely delighted to have also been asked to shoot Sophie Griffiths upcoming christening - no pressure there, then !


So today I managed to sneak a couple of shots at Sophie's engagement shoot setup - here's one ...
... before heading off for a drive around the New Forest - of course I just had to get the camera out at the first sign of ponies ...


... before getting up close and personal with one brave little fella ...

Back home safe and sound in sunny Stafford - of course, the camera never rests - my little cats had a night all on their own and were so pleased to see me they immediately wanted outside - hmph !

Here's Tigger (Tom was a bit more elusive today!)


Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)