Saturday 17 March 2007

Jon & Mark's Civil Partnership

Phew. what a day ! A great one, of course :) Not long back from covering Mark and Jon's Civil Partnership and evening party.

The day started with preparations at home ...

... then off we zoomed in the limo (there was even room for little old me ...)

The ceremony was lovely, helped by the wonderful registrar ! Then it was off to the park for some group shots ... and then the nice stuff, of course.
We had a break in the middle of the day - well, I say break - I decided to pull together a slideshow of a small number of the images we had taken in the first part of the day and I projected these onto a wall (beside the chocolate fountain) at the evening venue - it was lovely to see not only the boys' reactions, but those of guests who had not been at the daytime celebrations. This is something I will look at incorporating at future weddings.

The guys had a treat in store for everyone - a Kylie tribute singer - in fact, the best in the UK - she was runner up in the Stars in their Eyes final and, boy, did she rock !
A fun time was had by all :)

The guys are flying off to the Bahamas on Monday - I wish them all the best for their future and would like to thank them again for allowing me to be part of their special day.

Incidentally, my second shooter for the day was fellow photographer, Jill (we like to keep things simple !!).

Gill x

1 comment:

  1. Oh to get to photograph the Kylie tribute act.

    I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)