Sunday 4 March 2007

New Images - take a peek !


As promised, I have updated my porfolio galleries in my new web site. Oh, I also decided on a new home page - a bit more colour was definitely needed :)


Please feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think - I don't know about you but I absolutely love looking at images, so I have added quite a few to keep you going - I will change them from time to time so we all don't get bored !


Click on the individual galleries and view the slideshows - let the system do the work for you ...


Gill

3 comments:

  1. getting better every time I look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do portraits as well? I can not see any portrait galleries on the site. Or am I not opening my eyes and looking in the right place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave - yes, 2 portrait galleries currently in progress and will be loaded soon - I will post to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)