Friday 9 March 2007

Rhinefield House

I am off to Rhinefield House tomorrow night to meet up with a fellow photographer - Sophie Griffiths. Sophie is based in Kent and so we rarely get to meet up.

I met Sophie when I attended one of her wonderful Portfolio Days courses - these are designed to not only give you hints and tips of what to shoot on a portrait or wedding day, but to leave you with images you can use in your portfolio - after all, you set them up and shot them (example shot below).

I benefited greatly from the wedding course and took on board the tips I picked up on the day and apply them to my 'real' weddings. I have worked with Sophie on weddings, too, including a fabulous affair at Highclere Castle (professional footballer) - such fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)