Thursday 27 November 2008

The Coolest Office on the Planet ...

OK, maybe a slight exaggeration ... but that's what George, my friend's 4 year old ("nearly 5" LOL) son thought when he came round last week. We were chatting downstairs and suddenly noticed George had gone off to "look for the cats" ... it was pretty quiet after a while (I had been expecting to hear squeals of delight from George, or at the very least a disgruntled meaow from a cat !) ... I wandered upstairs to find George in my office, swinging in my office chair, watching Cbeebies and looking longingly at my computer ! I hooked him up to my laptop and grabbed a camera :) Boy, Cbeebies on telly and playing Cbeebies games on the computer at the same time ! Wow !

A few of George ... what a total cutie, huh??







Gotta love those little dangly feet :)

3 comments:

  1. Ceebees are the norm in your office i hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's cute :)
    At least it's a step up from the normal tripe on the TV.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are sooooooo funny :)

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)