Sunday 2 November 2008

Personal Post (Week 44)

November 3 is the 307th day of the year (308th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 58 days remaining until the end of the year. Wikipedia

Week 44 Highlights ... BBC

It's been pretty much business as usual here at Chez Taylor this week ... Tess is settling in and getting bigger, the cats are still wary and John and I are still plugging away :) I'm fast getting on top of my wedding and album processing with more and more being signed off, ordered and out the door, in plenty of time for Christmas and the new year beyond. This week should see me finish up all processing and will allow me to take a week off, handy as my mother is coming over next week for a short visit.

Of course, this week was blighted (and continues to be) by Halloween and fireworks ... it seems to be every single night (the fireworks, thankfully not the trick or treating) and my cats HATE them with a vengeance. In fact, all the animals (myself included LOL) get really stressed out, so we're wishing this week over so we can get back to peaceful normality.

I feel very fortunate to live in this part of the world, we have all the convenience of towns and cities on our doorstep, but drive 5 minutes in any direction from our home and you land yourself in countryside. Since Tess started walking on a leash we have made it a point to get out on the Chase every weekend, at least once (for me, don't forget I work weekends LOL) and so today we packed up the truck and headed off for a looooooong walk ... complete with camera. So for this week's photos, November on The Chase (all in BW, in that kind of mood !) ... enjoy and have a great week 45.

The Chase ...



Reflections ... and she walks AROUND this puddle every single time ... wuss !



John and Tess ...



Just John ...



Tess and the tongue ...



Making friends :)





Oh, John took control of the 5D at one point ... yep ... me and my hat ! sheesh !




1 comment:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)