Sunday 16 November 2008

Personal Post (Week 46)

BBC Press Office ... Week 46 (8th to 14th November)

Hi everyone ... well, as you can tell it has been fairly quiet, business-wise, this week. I decided to take a well-deserved break, driven by a visit from my mum for a couple of days. So, very little to blog about, I'm afraid !

2 wedding albums and assorted products went out to Amy & Boris, then Laurie & Jock this week ... all were thrilled to bits with everything ! I love it when happy clients leave with my wedding albums to go show their friends, or canvases and reprints to adorn their walls :)

I had a lovely couple of days catching up with mum, some shopping and lots of chilling out. Ah, we should all make time to do nothing on occasion :)

Come Friday I was a tad bored and so it was with some relief that I got a call to say I needed to do a little extra work on a voiceover project I am working on for a company who sell IT solutions. I do the voiceovers for their tutorial videos (sounds really odd hearing my own voice telling me how to do something haha), so for the last few days I have been sitting in my silent office, talking into a mic !

Oh, and today I was out shooting a beautiful little 10 week old baby (son of a former bride) and their 7 year old daughter who had been a bridesmaid at their wedding ... boy, is she getting to be a little "teenager" ... 7 going on 17 LOL !!

Tess is looking less like a puppy now (boooo) and more like a miniature version of a beagle (if that makes sense) ... she still puts a smile on every face she meets when out for walks or when clients come to call ... I swear they don't call to see me, the first thing they ask is "where's the puppy?" haha

Back to the grind tomorrow ... it had to end at some point !

Have a great week, everyone ... I'll be blogging a wedding and some portraits soon !

Tess ... in a rare quiet moment ...





I love you Daddy ... LICK !



BIG yawn ...



Ain't she still so cute, though?


4 comments:

  1. Gill, I am not a "doggy" person but these images of Tess are gorgeous. She looks quite irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Gill, Tess is growing SO fast!

    My mum and dad are getting a doggie next week! I'll send a photo. She's called Maisy and is a wee black border terrier. I love her already and not met her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would appear that Tess's sole mission in life (ie to turn every single person on planet earth into dog-lovers) is succeeding ... we may need to move on to the next plan ... world domination !

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...........and that's only John!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)