Monday 3 November 2008

Gill & Phil - Bridal Shoot - Rookery Hall

I shot Gill & Phil's wedding in June this year and, as you can see from their blog post, Gill had a traumatic experience in the week leading up to the wedding. Due to the operation, Gill was in some discomfort and pain on the actual day, so we agreed that, once she was feeling 100%, we'd arrange to get together at their venue, they would get all dressed up again, and we would shoot some bride and groom shots to pad out their album.

The day we chose could not have been more glorious, the weather really was on our side. Gill was in such good form and feeling fighting fit, so I knew we were in for some great shots.

Since this is an add-on to a wedding, I decided to play with my processing for the blog ... I hope you enjoy the shots and I am really looking forward to getting the album sorted once the guys get back from their belated (long) honeymoon later this month !

A few faves from the session ...












1 comment:

  1. Great images Gill and I am sure that they had a ball too!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)