Thursday 29 January 2009

Hayley & Steve - Crewe Hall - 29th December 08

I shot my last wedding of the season with my good friend Matt Pereira, who had travelled up to spend a few days with us, giving me some moral support and ensuring I had cover in case I needed to go home (as John had only been out of hospital for a few days) ... I absolutely LOVE shooting with Matt, we work very well together and always kick butt on the photos !! Hayley and Steve's wedding was no exception and I am very excited to be blogging the photos :)

We arrived at Crewe Hall to shoot the bride and groom preps, to find a rather large fire truck outside !!! The main chimney had caught fire in the early hours of the morning and so people had been evacuated, including my bride *eek* ... by the time we arrived, though, the fire was under control and Hayley was back in her suite ... we just needed to calm Steve's nerves ! So I sent him off with Matt for some cool photos in the suite and then in the bar ... and of course with the fire truck !

The day was wonderful, the guests had a great time, we were freezing, but nobody cared and we just got on with it ! Great laugh, no rain and, well, some cool shots as well ... here you go !

Steve ...



His brother and best man, Lee (sorry, ladies, he's taken !)



Just had to be done !



Girl time ...









Off to the church ...





You can just about see Matt to the right of this photo ...



And his resulting shot ...





Paparazzi :)



Hayley & Steve's little daughter ... gorgeous !







Some emotional, but fun, speeches ...

















The last shutter click of 2008 (at a wedding, anyway !!)



Thanks for having us, guys ... what a great day ! Wishing you every happiness as you start your journey together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)