Sunday 11 January 2009

What's been happening ... What's coming up :)

I'm here, I promise :) Bit of a funny time for us, actually ... John is well on the road to recovery, but of course is limited in what he can do for himself ... with there being only the 2 of us, it's pretty much down to me to make sure he is happy, not stressed, driven around and well looked after. I've been doing bits of urgent work but for the most part I've been looking after family. On that subject, Tess has been poorly the past 2 or 3 days, not eating, slept pretty continuously for 40 hours, all very worrying. If she's no better tomorrow, a trip to the vets is on the cards, after I take all our cardboard recycling to the local centre ! (Did I mention I'm doing EVERYTHING lol).

So, sorry for keeping you all hanging ... bear with me as I've got loads to catch up with on the blog ... more from Eloise & Darren's wedding on the 13th, perhaps a few that I process from the wedding Jon Rouston shot on the 20th, then a few from the last wedding of the season on the 29th (boy, was THAT cold *brrrr*).

Coming up, I have a session to arrange for a year in the life project I'm working on, along with a shoot I want to do with John (top secret, more later haha). This coming weekend, I am manning a stand at the SWPP Convention trade show selling both old and exciting new products for Jerry Ghionis ... come see us ... (I'll blog about this a bit more later in the week ... heck, I may even bring a camera and blog about the happenings at the convention too :) )

Then I have a few upcoming pre-wedding shoots, a new portrait and boudoir business to launch, both with exciting opening offers and very cool products - then we're back in wedding season - yayyyy!

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to take any photos recently - I know, what's a photoblog without photos - next time, I promise.

Until then, take care and thanks for stopping by :)

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)