Friday 23 January 2009

Valentine's Day - Special Offers !!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching ... it's a very special day for us this year as it is my husband's BIG 5-0 birthday, too ! (Eek, not sure he would really want me advertising that fact LOL).

To celebrate, I have set up a special discount on all orders placed through the website ... every single order placed will automatically receive a 15% DISCOUNT off the entire order !

Why not treat someone to a really special gift this year :)

How? Head over to the client area of my site, www.gilltaylor.co.uk, enter the password as prompted (give me a call on 07738 286739 or drop me a line at gill@gilltaylor.co.uk if you need help with this) and take advantage of this great Valentine's Day offer !

Happy shopping ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)