Tuesday 20 January 2009

SWPP Convention - In Words and Pictures !

OK, likely to be more pics than words, to be honest !

I travelled down to London on Thursday evening and met up with Matt Pereira who was helping me on the Jerry Ghionis stand at the trade show. It didn't take us long (although the new shelving proved to be a bit of a challenge ... no tools required, by backside !!!).

Over the course of the weekend, we met with sooo many photographers, it was fab ... I caught up with some old friends (including that mad Irish lot) and, of course, made some new ones :)

My special thanks goes to Howard from The Imagefile for your snappy-dressing, friendship and hospitality on Thursday night, to the team at G F Smith for ditto (except the snappy dressing LOL) on Friday night and to Maz for the same (including the snappy dressing!!!) on Saturday night ! Big shout out to Joe Photo ... you know what for !!! :)

And so, without further ado ... the photos ... all taken with my G10, by me, unless otherwise stated ...

The stand ...



Matt tries to hypnotise someone into buying some products ...



Paul, asleep on his feet LOL ...



The end of the last day ...



I tell you, 3 days on your feet does funny things to a person ... Matt ! It's a 2-dimensional woman !!!



Matt praying to the photography gods ...



And giving me attitude for evening mentioning it LOL



OK, these last 2 were not shot by me ... thanks to Jeff Ascough for lifting the G10 and doing his PJ thing, I get to be in a couple of shots !




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)