Friday 20 February 2009

Ellie's Intimate Teaser, Part III

OK, last one for now ...

I completely forgot to mention that all of these shots were taken in and around my home ... when remodellign each room I always had my business in mind ... my lounge is serene and relaxing, completely with comfy sofas, bookcases filled with photography books and a big screen enabling clients to watch their images, set to music ... one of the bedrooms has been decorated rather like a high end hotel, exactly the sort of thing I need for Intimates sessions ... but why JUST use that room ! I like to be versatile, to think differently and, let's be honest, Intimates look so natural in a relaxed environment, that's the idea, right?

So, this one was taken in my viewing room (ok, my lounge LOL)



Whilst I was able to get this one by rearranging some furniture, giving me a blank wall in my bedroom :)



Hope you've enjoyed the teasers ... fancy having a go? Give me a shout and we can get an Intimate shoot arranged soon !!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving these! so classy and sexy and exciting that they were all done at home, not staged in a set, makes them so real feeling!

    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sequinned pants! Amazing set of photos Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one gill

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)