Monday 16 February 2009

Sian & Ryan - PWS - Stafford



Last Sunday found me in Stafford, not far from home, in the park with Sian and Ryan for their Pre-Wedding Shoot ! They are actually not getting married until 8th August and are going to be entertaining their guests at the fabulous Rowton Castle in Shrewsbury - a stunning venue, I think you will agree.

Ryan is shipping out to Cyprus tomorrow for a 3-year stint with the RAF, so it was vital we got the shoot done so early ! The timing was hilarious, however, as Ryan's going-away "do" was the night before and was apparently very very good ... at least, that was judging by the hangovers LOL

Bad heads aside, we had a lot of fun and the resulting shots raised a large smile to their faces :)

Here are some of my favourites from the shoot ...



















Ryan, best of luck with the move and I look forward to seeing you both in August !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)