Wednesday 11 February 2009

Headshots !

I'm here, honestly, I am !!! :)

I've been pretty busy this past week, so I'll be blogging some over the next few days !

I had the pleasure of shooting some headshots for a web company in Stafford, RapidWeb, who are currently designing a fab new website for a local firm of accountants, Cheadle Accounts (check back soon for the newly designed site and, of course, the photos from the shoot).

In the meantime, here are the staff ... we had a lot of fun !!













Last, but by no means least, the boss !!



Some working shots around the office ...







And, of course, no shoot in town would be complete without a mooch round to ...


1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots Gill - I look forward to seeing them on the new website!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)