Friday 27 February 2009

Wedding Details ... Perfume & Jewels !

Being a wedding photographer really brings out the girlie in me ... I get to spend the day with my lovely brides, their girlfriends and all that lovely clothing, jewellery, makeup, the list goes on ...

One of my signature shots is the "perfume" shot ... I get asked for this pretty much at every wedding, because my brides follow my blog and know this is something I do ... and they want it !!

It is lovely to add the touch of a piece of jewellery that the bride is going to be wearing on her special day ... due to the slippery nature of perfume bottles, this can prove a little tricky LOL, so patience is an absolute must !

And so, here are a few of my favourites from last year ... enjoy !















Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)