Tuesday 17 February 2009

Extended Special Offers for February !

Hi guys ...

Due to the success of the recent discount offers on prints and other products leading up to Valentine's Day, I have decided to extend this til the end of February !

So, to take advantage of this great offer (15% off the entire order) go to the relevant gallery, choose the image you want to purchase, buy it in the drop down box and when you checkout, voila ! 15% is taken off the whole order!!

If you have attended a wedding and need to know the password, drop me a line at gill@gilltaylor.co.uk or call me on 07738 286739 :)

Had a portrait session done and can't remember the password? Give me a shout !

Happy February everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)