Thursday 12 February 2009

Happy (Early) Valentines everyone !!!

I know, I know, it's not til Saturday, but as that is also my husband's birthday AND we have friends coming over from Ireland in a few hours AND I have a bridal fayre on Sunday, well, I'm not going to be around much !! So, I thought I'd a. make all the ladies jealous and b. all the husbands nervous by posting about my surprise gift !

We don't usually celebrate valentines at chez Taylor, basically because it's John's birthday and that is enough to be getting on with :) So, imagine my surprise when I got my early pressie ... I was sitting processing a pre wedding shoot when I got a little box placed on my desk ... I opened it to reveal this ...



I know, gorgeous, isn't it !!! I am sooo into vintage jewellery, brooches, that sort of thing, and had admired this in the jewellers ages ago, thinking nothing more of it !

Thank you so much, John, it is really beautiful and I can't wait to wear it with something glam to really show it off.

Love and smush, your wifey !! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, pretty and shiny :)
    At least John remembered, my dearest forgot :(

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)