Wednesday 8 April 2009

Andrea & Ben | Pre Wedding Shoot



I first met Andrea and Ben last year when they booked me for their wedding this October ... we decided the best time for a PWS would be in the Spring and I am sooo glad we did ! We met up on Sunday and the weather could not have been betetr for us ... beautiful flowers blooming all over the park, children out playing and feeding the ducks in the river, glorious sunshine - Sunday had it all.

Andrea & Ben are getting married on Ben's birthday (actually, it's also his Mother's birthday, so a triple celebration) at one of my favourite locations, Crewe Hall in Cheshire. Plans are going well (ok, there is the odd little glitch, but it's still early days) and we are all very excited and looking forward to the day.

In the meantime, here are some of my favourites from the shoot ...















Thanks for the fun shoot, guys, really looking forward to seeing you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)