Thursday 30 April 2009

Melissa | Fashion Inspired Portrait

I was clearing out some memory cards the other day and came across some I had completely forgotten about from my time in Florence last year. I had the privilege of spending a week with Jerry Ghionis and whole bunch of very talented photographers, learning new things, including posing, lighting and necessary business skills, fabulous advice and a wonderful experience.

A friend and DWF colleague of mine, Melissa Tirado (herself a very talented photographer, from Boston) was one of the models as we mooched around Florence. I had decided to hang out with Jerry's beautiful wife, Georgie, but grabbed my camera at the odd chance of a cool shot (well, why wouldn't you LOL).

This is one that grabbed me ... I absolutely love it, and so does Melissa !! Enjoy ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)