Monday 6 April 2009

The Davis Family | Portraits in the Park

I spent most of last weekend in the beautiful park in Stafford ... everyone I meet up with there is amazed it exists, it truly is a little gem in the middle of the bustling county town !

On Saturday I met up with Roy Davis and his family for some portraits ... Roy had entered my portrait competition in February and was one of the lucky winners ! He is a keen photographer, too, so it was great to chat about some techy stuff haha

The weather was pretty cruel to us, windy, cold and the odd smatter of rain, but we managed to fit in some fun with the ducks and other assorted feathered friends.

As always, here are some favourites from the session ...





Checking out the birdies ...





Something exciting is happening ...



... the ducks are coming over to say hi !!!



Have you had some family photos taken recently? If not, and you'd like to get some done, why not give me a call or drop me a line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)