Friday 17 April 2009

Gill | Portraits

It's not often that I get the opportunity to be at the other end of the camera, so I jumped at the chance to help my friend Yvonne, of YBPhotographic in London, test out her new portrait studio space at her home. Yvonne has some beautiful antiques, gorgeous wood floors and high ceilings, all perfect props for some truly unique portraits. She was keen to push her creativity and use some different lighting techniques, which was great fun. I had a lot of fun and now know what it feels like to be one of my clients :)

Here are a couple of faves from the shoot ... I hope you like them as much as I do ... thanks Yvonne !





Images copyright YBPhotographic ... Yvonne's post can be viewed here

5 comments:

  1. Oh good ! My friend Zofia has fixed my comments ... BRING IT !!!

    (and thank you, Z :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corinna ... I will have to pay Yvonne back with some portraits, too ... no pressure there then :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like them! Getting it right for another photographer is always daunting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really awesome portraits.
    It's rare to see such an attractive photographer captured by another talented photographer :)

    Thierry
    Nomad Photography

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)