Sunday 13 July 2008

Ellie

I spotted Ellie a few weeks ago in my local night club ... ok, I don't go all that often, LOL ... a particularly good looking girl, with legs all the way to heaven :) So we started chatting and I asked it she would be up for coming out on a shoot sometime.

We arranged for last Sunday, but anyone who lives anywhere near me knows we have have the WORST weather this last couple of weeks, and so we re-scheduled for this Sunday instead. We could not have planned it better had we tried :) The sun was shining, but there was the odd bit of cloud cover fl0ating around, giving me some options.

My assistant, Paul, had helped out at a wedding yesterday (keep an eye for that blog post soon !) and so he was still around and keen to come shoot Ellie with me. I found an industrial estate which was closed and private ... lots of grit, which complemented Ellie's great looks, what a contrast.

So, here are a few of my favourites ...










A couple from Paul ...


3 comments:

  1. The first image is awesome! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Great stuff ... and all from a random meeting in a club :)

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now...that's what I call a proper model! Quintessential long legs and attitude.

    She looks like a lot of fun to photograph. Send her over this way! :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)