Tuesday 1 July 2008

Moody Models and Cool Cars

At a loss with no wedding to shoot on Saturday, I thought I was going to get lumbered with decorating the hall - boooo - then my phone beeped with a message from Tom, a guy I had accosted at his cousin's wedding the week before, asking if I was still up for a shoot with him - YES !

By chance, my assistant for Sunday's wedding, Paul, was staying with us all weekend and was mad keen to learn some new things - he also wanted to add a little punch to the shoot and so called up his friend, Ash, who came out to meet us in his super cool TVR Tuscan (car buffs who are not at all interested in the actual people here should immediately scroll to the bottom for a shot of the car !) - short aside - Ash owns a web design company and I am going to be working on a really cool project with him this week ... more soon ... trust me, very very exciting :)

I added in my other assistant, Delphine, for a bit of female interest - she came along in her also-cool Golf Cabriolet (man, is that thing clean !) and so we shot some of her with the car too.

Just a bit of fun ... a few of my favourites ...

Delphine ...


Tom ...




















Ash ...




The car ... droooooool ...

1 comment:

  1. That was a good day, nice to see the pics come out well. I'm sure our models will be over the moon.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)