Thursday 31 July 2008

A Much Needed Revamp !

So, notice anything different? LOL I certainly hope so :)

I finally managed to find some time to get around to looking at my site and blog. I do all my own design and that, in itself, has been my downfall in the past - I am not a designer (well, that's obvious, I hear you cry) but decided in my infinite wisdom that I would design my own business "store front". I looked ok for a while, but I felt it was starting to look dated and needed a revamp.

I decided to go with a crisp, white site, with some beautiful images to really set it off. I found the new font (my name) in photoshop and absolutely love it, it is very "me". The word "photographer" emphasises that the business is solely and exclusively owned and run by me, no team, just little old me !

I hope you like the changes ... there are more to come, with new galleries of some beautiful images I have taken over the last year to 18 months - it's always good to keep work up to date, right? So I do hope you will check back and let me know what you think as it all comes together.

And you will let me know if there are any typos, right? RIGHT?
:)

2 comments:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)