Tuesday 29 July 2008

Mid Life Crisis ...

At least, that's what I am beginning to wonder about my husband ... as he nears his half century next year, he is getting a little more crazy every day ! LOL

While I was down in Kent this weekend, he was off to buy a new toy ... I knew about it, of course (he's not THAT crazy JUST yet !) but unfortunately I wasn't around to go look at it and help him pick it up. He has been after one of these things for a couple of years, but only recently seriously got around to researching the different makes and models, second hand prices, etc. Of course, the price of fuel was not a consideration, these puppies don't get much to the gallon, no matter which model !

And so, I give you ... the new toy ... (drum roll ... actually, when you see it, dueling banjos might spring to mind !!) ... the Ford Ranger pickup truck !

OK, so I got to play with photoshop a little, something I don't get to do enough of (yeah, probably overdid it here and there haha) but the truck is pretty cool, it has a load of bull bars and lights, scrummy big wheels and is a king cab, which means there is more space in the back, but the rear seats are a joke - you will NOT catch me perched on those things !

So, Johnnie, enjoy ! Oh, and for the next mid life crisis, any chance of a Lamborghini?? :)






7 comments:

  1. Perfect for all of the steep muddy tracks in stafford.....
    He's not quite grasping the whole MLC theory is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not really LOL

    I mean, honestly, was it too much to ask for a porsche at the very least ??

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell John that he "Rocks"

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Maxine: OK - that beats my new toy of a laptop. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he should have got a Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys and their toys hey Gill LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're just jealous ! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)