Wednesday 15 October 2008

Autumn Bridal Fayre - Crewe Hall - 19th October

I haven't had the opportunity to exhibit at many fayres this year but I have been really looking forward to this coming Sunday's, being held at Crewe Hall in Cheshire, an absolutely stunning venue with grounds to die for !



I've got some stunning new albums to show, all with weddings from this year, so nice and fresh, some new booth photos and a special offer for anyone booking wedding photography before the end of October (this is open to anyone, not just those who come to see me on Sunday !) Here is the handout for the fayre :)



This year, instead of directing you to my website, I have funky handouts, including a DVD slideshow set to music which you can take home and enjoy. I'm hoping to have internet access so we can pop onto the website to take a look while we chat about your day ...

I hope you get the chance to drop by ... my booth is located in the new glass extension just before the corridor to the bistro .. come see me then go have a glass of wine !

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic photo of Crewe Hall. It makes me want to get married all over again (to the same man obviously). It was so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)