Thursday 9 October 2008

Louise's Glam 30th Birthday Shoot - Moat House

Louise called me a few weeks ago to ask if I could come and do some portraits of her and her husband right before her 30th birthday party, to be held at the Moat House in Acton Trussell ... she was having her hair and makeup done and would be in a glam frock, so she wanted to record the occasion !

Matt and I arrived and had a glass of champagne with Louise before we headed out to catch the sun as it was going down ... the light was absolutely beautiful and so we just couldn't resist a bit of play with sunflare.

Once the sun went in, the chill came out to play, so we headed indoors and set up some candles, throwing a warmth into the photos ... Louise has the most beautiful skin and her eyes were shining, making for some gorgeous portraits.

Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot ... enjoy !



















The inspiration for the sillhouette shots comes from Matt's Se7en series, a good example is this one on his blog ! Thanks Matt !

3 comments:

  1. sweet - great use of the failing light to capture the flare and oh the silhouette! you learn from only the masters ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - thanks for the inspiration, Matt, I hope I've managed to put my own spin on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)