Tuesday 7 October 2008

SEO at the NEC !

I booked to go on an SEO course last Friday with Matt, who stayed with us a few days ... I need to get my web stats and hits sorted so you can all find me easier ! So I was very pleased to be asked to cover the event by the MD of the company (Monkey House Design), Marc Summers.

I learned so much from the day, realised so many things I am currently doing wrong, but actually pleased to note that I was doing some things right !!!

I am not going to go into any detail here, you will need to check out a seminar for yourselves (highly recommended, by the way) but here are a few photos from the day ...


Marc ...



The crowd ...





Marc in full swing ...



Matt ...

1 comment:

  1. I am so not going to say what i was going to say about sniping me when i was not looking ... not to mention what you ALMOST photographed :o)

    Nice lens by the way .. was it a 24mm by any chance ??

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)