Thursday 9 October 2008

Personal Post (Week 41)

October 12 is the 285th day of the year (286th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 80 days remaining until the end of the year. Wikipedia
It's funny how quiet the house is this week, with just me and the pets most of the time ... that said, Delphine came down on Monday and Tuesday to help me with some album designs (she totally rocks at those!!!) but we were both holed up in the 2 offices and so it really didn't feel as manic as last week and the weekend.

Albums are top of the agenda at the minute ... with so many weddings this year hardly unexpected, right? Here is a slideshow of Claire and Mark's (my design, this one) which has gone to print ... this is a digital album (the images are the page, type thing) and I have also ordered a replica sample album for myself, can't wait to see them :) Enjoy !


A big week for Tess this week (and us, of course) ... final injections on Monday, which meant a long trip in the car (vets), then out and about with me Wednesday (getting used to car travel) and again Thursday (fitted for a collar and got a new bouncy ball as a treat!) ... we had to wait 5 days for her injections to really kick in before being able to take her out, nightmare as she is so full of beans and needs a bigger outlet than the back garden ! She is growing at quite a pace ... some more recent photos ...

I ordered a canvas for the dining room (above the piano) of this one ... there are 2 face canvases of the cats and one of me in my wedding dress (a la Jerry Ghionis) so the only missing person is John ... oh well, he's here in person if not in canvas LOL



Tess is loving her new collar, in fact she got used to it right away ... actually, she is very accepting of most things and we are very pleased with her progress and how she is settling in ... delighted, in fact ! We skyped Belfast Friday night, which was fun, she got to completely ignore my parents LOL, far too busy chasing the cat toys around the room to worry about someone trying to get her attention on the computer !

Isn't she beautiful? Sigh ...



John has decided she is old enough for beer ... Tess isn't quite so sure :)



The cats are still wary, but I am sure they will get there in the end ... as a reminder that I do actually have cats, remember Tig? haha



Well, that's this week over ... I finally got my birthday pressie picked up from John today ... a new HD DVD player which is currently hooked up playing Dr Who DVD's (complete first 3 series ... thanks Mum) with HDMI cabling and EVERYTHING ... WOW WOW WOW !!!

Stay posted over the duration of this week ... a wedding, an e-session and a bridal all to come !

Gill

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)