Monday 20 October 2008

Roz & Phil - PWS - Sutton Park

Roz and Phil are getting married in December, at Packington Moor, a lovely venue nestled in the countryside. So it seemed only fitting that we shot their Pre-Wedding Shoot in the glorious Sutton Park, a parkland oasis in the middle of the civilisation that is Birmingham ! Roz reckoned she wasn't very photogenic, yeah right, haha, take a look at these lovely photos and try telling me that again !

The park was stunning, filled with golden, autumnal colours and we were very lucky with the weather. In fact, I clicked the last shot and it literally started to rain !

I decided to play on the autumn tones in my processing ... I hope you like them :) Looking forward to seeing you both in December !!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)